Project value: c.£75,000
Summary of works:
Alpine Works were employed to undertake the complete electrical installation to the PET CT Scanner Replacement at University College London Hospital, 235 Euston Road, London NW1 2BU. The project comprised of the alterations, modifications and additions to the electrical services
The works included,
Installation of power outlets and dado trunking, supplies and IPS supplies to various items of medical, mechanical and general equipment; The installation of lighting and modification of the existing lighting modular wiring systems and emergency lighting; Modifications to the existing fire alarm system and additions to the existing security, video intercom/access control, CCTV and nurse call systems.
Further information / case studies:
- Royal Brompton Hospital – Hybrid operating theatres
- Royal Free Hospital – Intensive Care Unit
- Special Spot Light On Royal Free Hospital
- Queen Elizabeth Hospital – Maternity Birthing Unit
- St George’s Hospital – Surgical assessment Unit
- The Royal Marsden Hospital Chelsea – Fundraising Offices & Stewarts House
- University College London Hospital – PET CT Scanner Replacement
- East Surrey Hospital – CT Scanner & Resuscitation Department
For your specialist electrical requirements in a healthcare environment, please contact us to discuss our capabilities or to arrange a confidential discussion with one of our existing clients in this field.