Project value: c.£515,000
Summary of works:
Alpine Works were engaged to provide the electrical services, including the supply and installation new distribution boards at all floor levels to serve the refurbished rooms and all associated equipment including a new rising busbar. The supply and installation of new lighting and lighting control systems and installation of new emergency lighting, including emergency lighting self-test-systems (P4). The supply and installation of new small power systems, fire alarm systems and new structured cabling installations and patient entertainment distribution systems: new call systems, i.e. a disabled WC call system, disabled person’s refuge call and intercom system. Installation of new security door access/door entry systems, new security intruder alarm system and new security panic attack alarm system and its connection into the existing site-wide hospital system.
Further information / case studies:
- Royal Brompton Hospital – Hybrid operating theatres
- Royal Free Hospital – Intensive Care Unit
- Special Spot Light On Royal Free Hospital
- Queen Elizabeth Hospital – Maternity Birthing Unit
- St George’s Hospital – Surgical assessment Unit
- The Royal Marsden Hospital Chelsea – Fundraising Offices & Stewarts House
- University College London Hospital – PET CT Scanner Replacement
- East Surrey Hospital – CT Scanner & Resuscitation Department
For your specialist electrical requirements in a healthcare environment, please contact us to discuss our capabilities or to arrange a confidential discussion with one of our existing clients in this field.