Project value: c.£423,000
Summary of works:
Alpine Works were employed to undertake the complete electrical installation to the Nye Bevan and relocation of the Multi-Faith Facility at St George’s Healthcare NHS Trust. The works included new general small power lighting and emergency lighting systems; access control; CCTV and security; structured wiring; fire alarms; and nurse call systems. New essential and non-essential services distribution boards complete with energy metering were provided incorporating UPS & IPS systems: providing additional resilience to maintain power supplies to critical equipment at all times.
Further information / case studies:
- Royal Brompton Hospital – Hybrid operating theatres
- Royal Free Hospital – Intensive Care Unit
- Special Spot Light On Royal Free Hospital
- Queen Elizabeth Hospital – Maternity Birthing Unit
- St George’s Hospital – Surgical assessment Unit
- The Royal Marsden Hospital Chelsea – Fundraising Offices & Stewarts House
- University College London Hospital – PET CT Scanner Replacement
- East Surrey Hospital – CT Scanner & Resuscitation Department
For your specialist electrical requirements in a healthcare environment, please contact us to discuss our capabilities or to arrange a confidential discussion with one of our existing clients in this field.